With the week of Thanksgiving upon us, I think we all look around at what we have and think about how thankful we are. There’s a lot I’m thankful for this year – my health, great friends, an awesome family, an amazing readership, and the ability to run a business from my home.
What I’m probably most thankful for, though, is the future. The things I have coming your way, and the ideas I have. I always worried the further I got into this career, that the ideas would dry up. So far it’s not been the case, and that in itself is a blessing.
What’s next some of you may be asking….
- Reaper’s Girl will release in December. Exact date is still not known, but I’m shooting for the middle.
- Trick will release January 13th. I’m almost done with the book and look to have it sent to the editor the first part of December. This book is the most challenging book I’ve ever written. Some of you have asked me to describe it, and the only way I can do that is to say this – Trick is the best of Liam and Tyler with the mouth of Sketch. I think you’ll love him, and I think you’ll understand why I wanted to take my time with it, when you read it.
- The Moonshine Task Force begins releasing in March 2017 with the first book – Renegade. There will be more about this later. That book is about half-way done.
- The Wattpad story I started posting late last year, will hopefully, be posted in it’s entirety around February. That way you don’t have to wait for it any longer.
- Remy & Tatum will be coming late Fall next year. I know some of you want their story yesterday, but I have to get a little distance between myself and those characters before I feel as if I can do them justice. I won’t ever release a book again for the sake of releasing it. I did that last year, and I’ll never do it again.
In the middle of things, I have a few signings scheduled, and hopefully I’ll be attending an industry conference (my first ever)! The rest of 2016 & 2017 are shaping up to be very exciting times, and I truly hope you’ll stick around for the ride.